Take a look!

By copperbell, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Age of Rebellion Box Set Description

Okay check below there's a few pictures which will be very interesting as one shows one of the maps!

And the adventure involves Onderon, wasn't that the world where they created a rebel group against the Separatists in Season 5 of Star Wars the Clone Wars animated series?

Vendiri a Duros Spy, Tendarr a Mon Calamari Engineer, Zal a Human Ace the last one is human too which leave Commander, Diplomat or Soldier I figure the extra characters they'll post online here will cover the other two... anyone able to get a better look at that fourth character sheet?

Onderon on Wookiepedia

There's a note about Iziz that makes me wonder if that plays a part in this adventure since it occurs 2 years after the battle of Yavin.

Edited by copperbell

As it turns out, Onderon also has quite a bit of history in the Star Wars Expanded Universe, in part as where Empire's End wrapped up with the final downfall of Palpatine, some appearances in Tales of the Jedi , and a setting in KOTOR II.

I wonder if they'll include extra adventures/suggestion to build an Onderon sector campaign in the book...

I remembered something about it being involved with the founding of a rebel group against the Separatists didn't remember about Dark Empire until I checked wookiepedia though!

I agree about the Sith (especially creating characters that don't realise unless its an all evil pc game they aren't going to survive long) but if the Empire was entirely evil you wouldn't have recruits for the Rebels and no hope of resolving the conflict after the Emperor died since they'd hardly give up even if Ysanne Isard did hamstring their efforts!

I like your thinking!

According to the blurb, the last one is a soldier. Probably, as you said, we will see the other two online.

I guess that they'll also have a followup adventure like "The Long Arm of Hutt" in addition to the extra two characters.

I also bet that the Free RPG Day Star Wars product will be focused on AoR.

A follow up to the whisper base adventure?

Lord that would make an Onderon Sector book even more interesting!

A follow up to the whisper base adventure?

Lord that would make an Onderon Sector book even more interesting!

I imagine the follow up adventure would use Whisper base as the base surrogate that would have been given to the PCs in a legit AoR game.

Oh yeah! I called it! I new it would be a base on the map. I think that is a brilliant idea as it showcases how to run that style of game.

That makes sense because the Krayt Fang is supposed to be the default starter ship for the EoE PCs.

Our group already has a base, but I could run this as a backstory as to how they originally obtained it...

Yet this choice makes the campaign sector focused rather than the more classical commando mission wa had during the WEG era. Maybe further in the line we'll get something like the Darkstryder campaign :P

I just want it...lol

I think this is even less sector focused and more planet focused. Protecting ones home and loved ones is a most powerful motivation.

Yet this choice makes the campaign sector focused rather than the more classical commando mission wa had during the WEG era. Maybe further in the line we'll get something like the Darkstryder campaign :P

I think a revision of the Star Wars Introductory Adventure box would be an ideal AoR beginner adventure plus extended online adventures. It covered so many essential types of encounters and many of the sessions were only 'railroaded' based on necessary progress of events (getting to the nearest spaceport and dealing with the blockade over Edan II) than a lot of starter sets.

Anyway, Onderon was a battleground in the Old Republic. Jungle planet, big teefy flying lizards, history of the Force (mainly the Dark Side). It was also proximate to the jungle moon Dxun, which was even wilder. I have NO IDEA what it is in the Clone Wars, because I... don't really care.

But it will be interesting to see how it shakes out as a Rebellion setting.

Dxun as in holds an ancient Sith tomb?

What was the name of that graphic novel that introduced the concept of a Sith Force User family line?

Good god you could even have your PCs stuck in the middle of that storyline except set closer to the present if not in AoR period, talk about introducing a threat potentially greater than Darth Vader! :o

Edited by copperbell