Using inquisitors influence?

By Ghaundan, in Game Mechanics

I feel like I've missed something vital. It's mentioned that the players can use their inquisitors influence to requisiton items but not any guidelines on what influence an inquisitor should have? Could anyone point me to a page or at least tell me roughly how much influence he/she should have? The only indicator I know of is the elite advance.

Well, 75 is a minimum, but if you use the RT PF system, it gives ideas for various levels in the book

Yeah Cymbel, that's the ONLY indicator I have. Presumably that's for a fresh inquisitor though. It just feels...odd. Guess I'll just write up a full char sheet for the inquisitor then.

It will probably be mentioned in the Inquisitor chapter that we beta testers do not have, so your likely going to have to wait for the final product.

I would honestly just take the PF system from RT and copy it over 100%. Except for ammo, treat it as a box or so of ammo (adapting the clips system for getting ammo in DH2, but changing it to boxes of ammo, somewhat based on the caliber of the ammo).