Me and My dad made a review video

By brassbgeek, in Warhammer: Diskwars

My dad and I made a review video! and it looks as if it is the first one. Take a look!

by the way, I'm really excited about this game :3

I already watched this review on BGG, but it bears repeating for those who haven't seen it yet.

This is a great review. Thank you both for the effort you put in.

And.... Tomb Kings!!!!!!

I need them in this game so that they will finally be balanced enough to win with. I love them in WFB, but they are severely under powered... Or at least that's the excuse I use for not being able to win with them.

;-)

Thank you very much! we really enjoyed making the video. We are considering the possibility of a gameplay video as well.

and yeah, I used to play Tomb Kings until the most recent army book. I really liked the flavor of Tomb Kings and how their magic worked, even though I mostly lost my games. Once the new army book came out I quit because the new Tomb Kings didn't feel right to me. :-)

Great review, I linked this to a couple of my friends to get them hyped for some demos I am running this weekend. Also, and I promise I am not trolling, it's just the English teacher in me; Your title post should read, "My dad and I made a video review." This of it this way, if you took out my dad and were to read the sentence you would have, "Me made a video review," which I am sure you know isn't correct. Keep up the good work!

lmao! thanks much for the English lesson. :-)

The plan is to do the Let's Play video this weekend. Shouldn't take more than a week to get it all edited and such.

Kickin' soul patch.

Also, let's get some Skaven.

Great review! Your video just made me love this game a whole lot more!

Bumping this so others get to this as well. After seeing your videos (this plus the 2-part gameplay session), I'm so on board for this game. At first I wasn't really that interested in it, mainly because of the flipping disks part, but when I saw you and your dad playing it, I mostly saw units instead of disks on the field. Bring on the WAAAGH! :D

Bumping this so others get to this as well. After seeing your videos (this plus the 2-part gameplay session), I'm so on board for this game. At first I wasn't really that interested in it, mainly because of the flipping disks part, but when I saw you and your dad playing it, I mostly saw units instead of disks on the field. Bring on the WAAAGH! :D

You're getting in at exactly the right time too. We have some awesome looking incoming expansions. I can't wait to see what they bring to the table for the Boyz... And to be honest, I'm seriously geeked about the Vampire Counts. Though I still wish we were getting Tomb Kings instead.