4 point water mark on older sets and 3 points on newer?

By Navitude, in UFS Rules Q & A

I was going through my stash of cards and I noticed that some of the Fight for the Future and Darkstalker cards have a 4 point watermark. Is this a misprint or are these cards going to transfere to block 3? Also what about a few of the Cutting Edge cards that have the three points?

Navitude said:

I was going through my stash of cards and I noticed that some of the Fight for the Future and Darkstalker cards have a 4 point watermark. Is this a misprint or are these cards going to transfere to block 3? Also what about a few of the Cutting Edge cards that have the three points?

if it has a fiyr-point mark it will transfer. those cards are not misprint and will transfer. the three point cards in cutting won't tho as block 3 will only contain 4 point shurikens and whater symbol block 4 will have.

Yes, the four point cards in set 7 are indeed four point cards and will be legal after the March rotation.

And yes, the single three point card in set 8 will not be legal after March.

That's... Dream Blossoms, right? Any reason for that one? Doesn't seem like a powerful card at all...

Less crappy cards the better I spose.

But yeah Nave, cards such as Oral Dead, Spiritual Centre, and Slash Elbow will be block 3 legal.