High Elf Sky Cutter has a different type of damage?

By rapatpamp, in Warhammer: Diskwars

I noticed that the damage on this disk is a "teardrop" shape instead of the physical or magic types.

Anyone know what this is?

Maybe for future expansions?

Also is it magic or physical damage?

If you look on the back of the rule book under symbols reference the blood drop symbol is damage token. So my guess would be that this is a misprint and I have no idea what type of damage it would be.

Ah ok ty :)

Sorry if my response sounded rude. I didn't mean for it to sound that way if it did.

Edit: was just worried that it could be read snippy. When it comes to posting on the internet I always worry about the tone of my posts being read the wrong way.

Edited by ClanNatioy

Nope not rude at all :)

I assume they had one damage type at one point represented by the "damage token" symbol and this never got changed. I play it as if it's physical damage. You could also play it as true damage that can't be prevented by immune or resistance, but I don't think that was the intention.

I've been running it as untyped damage, thus resistance and immunity doesn't apply. My roommate e-mailed FFG about this, they confirmed it.

I contacted FFG on this and their response indicated that the damage is untyped. It will be addressed in the first FAQ.

(^ Roommate)

Edited by Tenrousei

Boeing used to this kind of game, i considerato this damage without a tipe and usually this means it can't Be prevented ,(ad FFG confirmed)