Last request.

By Ragnar Black, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

This forum is pretty much dead, even more so after the game was closed. As far as I know many people in Poland would buy pack with errated cards. Although when Hidden Kingdoms was released there were voices such as: why would I buy last deluxe if the game is closing? I think some people would say the same about this (not me).

Honestly, that perspective always drives me nuts. I have a ton of cards from discontinued games, why wouldn't I want to finish out a collection. If anything, the end of a game means there's now a finite completion point. Also, because "the neutral factions rock." But, you know...

every ended lcg should have a final errata pack

I'm in and I agree with dboeren - While they're printing up on demand stuff they could hook us up with the copies that didn't come in triplicate!

In.

in

Dead game is dead :S

Dead game is dead :S

I sure hope this doesn't mean that I have to cancel Cataclysm night on Monday....Looking forward to see how well my Wood Elves fare against the Skaven and Lizardmen!

Sounds good. I'm in.

I'm in, if it still matters.

If I buy the license of WHI who would join to me as a business partner? :D :D :D I have lots of idea and see potential in the game. This game has one of the most amazing illustrations compared to others. :) Keep it alive f....k!

By the way I am in. ;)

If it means anything I am in.

in

I'd be in if they just fixed the text on the cards when they reprint the sets. POD cards I guess would work but they'd have to be available for cheaper than BPs.

I'd be in. Also, I'd like to see a "supplemental pack" for all the cards that were only 1x & 2x in the first set, expansion & battlepack cycle.

Good idea. I'm in.

In.

in

Sure, why not? I'm in.