Off-Hand Flourish

By Somethingjaded, in WFRP Rules Questions

Could someone clarify this action card?

It allows me to remove a white, and a blue, from the dice pool of any melee attack action? So it could be used in tandem with Double Strike?

So if I remove these dice, and the attack lands, and double strike was used, I get to direct the same effects of double strike to a whole new target with no additional rolls?

All the enhancement cards (such as off-hand flourish) allow you to sacrifice dice on a roll to gain the bonuses listed on the enhancement card.

So off-hand flourish can be played at the same time as double strike and allow you to remove a white, yellow and/or blue die from your pool. Depending on which dice removed you get the different bonuses listed on the card.

On the reckless side of off-hand flourish, you do get to apply all damage, criticals and other effects to another target in the engagement if you sacrificed one of each die.

So with double strike, if you get a sigmar's comet, you're allowed to strike another target. So If I double strike, enhance with off hand flourish... get a sigmars comet, I get to wack my primary target, then hit a secondary, then with off hand flourish's trigger, hit a new primary target for double strike with the exact same outcome as the first, and thus also get to hit a secondary target again because of the sigmar's comet effect on double strike?

And thank you, that does help.

Off-hand flourish doesn't say you use the action card twice. It says you apply your damage to another target.