Undead faction - Necromancer

By Groddzilla, in Warhammer: Diskwars

Sorry I know it just came out but I'm already thinking of expansions.

Looking at Kairos's ability I can see how Necromancers or Vampire Counts would work "Reinforce a undead disk within medium range"

My only hope is that they let them do it a couple of times a turn, so you could raise 2 disks of undead a per action. It just seems more thematic.

This could be awesome! I can see them having command cards that let them do that (or even more), like, for example, reinforcing one of your disks with up to 2 of your disks who died...

Now that I think about it, doing two disks with undead could be a problem, as undead calvary, undead dragon's and other big monsters could break this.

Possibly a hero that can turn defeated infantry into weak canon fodder units? "When an enemy unit within short range is defeated if you are not engaged replace it with one fresh zombie unit (1 toughness 1 attack, 1 counterattack)?

Personally I hope if they add factions we get britonians.

I'm going to guess any faction that is in Invasion will show up in Diskwars. They wouldn't need to pay extra for art. So yeah, Skaven with scout ability, borrowing up out of the ground. Maybe a dwarf zepplin. I hope it takes off so we get a few years of expansions out if it.

I'd love to see low-quality, slow disks that can be reinforced from the casualty pile with a focus action. Like zombies being 3 flip, 3/3/3 with slow on both attack and counter. Something just about anyone can take out, but just won't go away unless you tag the necromancer.