Looking for players in State College PA

By Doug F., in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hello I just got into this game and was wondering if there are any players in State College PA. I am a student and my scheduled is fairly open so whatever time works for me.

State college is Penn State isn't it? Just tell people to come for the ice cream. You can also check out this thread.

Im on that list already haha I was just seeing if anyone maybe hadn't taken the time to put their name on it. Or was unfamiliar with it

Yea, I just look for every post like this and make sure people are aware of it. I'm a meta stalker or something. <.<

Have you had any luck finding players? There is a small group of us, my wife, 2 of our friends and I that have played off and on since 2004. We have just recently picked up the cards and built some decks again so there is a good chance we will be getting back into it. I would love it if we could get semi regular meetings with a group to play.

I have found one other player in the area. Are you in state college?

Would love to get more players playing

My wife, one of our friends and I all work in state college. But all 4 of us live about 20-40 min from the area. Do you guys have a place that you go to play?

we are both students we usually play in various study rooms or student lounges