Force Cleansing

By AdOzzel, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

ffg_force-cleansing-balance-of-the-force

If the Force is with the Dark side and the Death Star dial clicks up by two, does this reaction occur twice? Can the Light Side take a total of two focus tokens and two damage tokens off the enhanced unit? Or does the Death Star dial increasing by 2 count as a single increase?

It is two separate clcks.

Thanks!

Concur on the two separate clicks.

If the dial is going up by 2 in the Balance Phase, the flow chart indicates this is done one click at a time.

However, I'm not finding anything about when a LS objective is destroyed, it goes up all at once during the conflict phase, right? So only one reaction possible for each engagement, but 2 during the balance phase?

EDIT. I can't read...

Edited by KennedyHawk

If the dial is going up by 2 in the Balance Phase, the flow chart indicates this is done one click at a time.

However, I'm not finding anything about when a LS objective is destroyed, it goes up all at once during the conflict phase, right? So only one reaction possible for each engagement, but 2 during the balance phase?

bump for those at the Texas Regional this last week that ruled this wrong in a friendly game.

official response in case any one was wondering:

Yes, there are 2 steps at the beginning of the balance phase, once for the phase itself, and once for the Force being on the DS. YGou can trigger Force Cleansing in reaction to each of these steps.

Nate French
Senior LCG Designer
Fantasy Flight Games
[email protected]