Objective placement when playing HfS?

By chiller087, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

So when you play as the LS in the Hunt for Skywalker challenge scenario, how do you like to setup your objectives? Especially, which ones do you put in front?

In the beginning I was always putting Front Line Reinforcements and The Final Ship up front, because I wanted to increase the chances of either getting a really early Red Five or SpecForces, or get my hand size up to 8 near the beginning of the game. I'd put Mission at Kothlis in the middle at the far right, and put Return to Tatooine in the back row somewhere on the left, or vice versa, so if they go after Kothlis to reduce my hand size, then they got to plow all over again down the other side to get to Luke.

But I've also been toying with the idea of putting The Mines and The Ruins of Alderaan up front in an attempt to slow them down. Not sure about that one though.

So far, the challenge deck in our meta is undefeated. We've only uncovered Luke once, and the DS team lost immediately after. Letting Red Five through even once can be such a setback. So what have you found to be successful?