Power of Blood Question

By Venters, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

So I saw this on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-PROMO-THE-POWER-OF-BLOOD-GAME-OF-THRONES-LCG-FANTASY-FLIGHT-GAMES-S3-/171178282964?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item27db054fd4

and I thought the artwork was really cool and maybe I would like to make a deck around it.

So, imagine my disappointment when I was looking through my cards that there isn't a single Tyrion Lannister card in the game with a Noble Crest.

He's even on the artwork for this card, is this an oversight? Will there be a Noble Crest Tyrion Lannister in the future?

Please say yes cause I just think it would be a really cool themed deck to make.

Seriously, how exactly is it that you think the community would know the answer to your question ?

Well I was also asking if possibly I missed something, or maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

Maybe that is a hint that Tyrion is not noble because he isn't really a Lannister...

There isn't a noble crest version of Bran Stark, either. He must not really be a Stark!

It's far more likely that dual-crest characters are at a huge premium (there are currently 2), and if he can only have 1, it has always made far more sense to the designers for Tyrion to have the learned crest.

Well I was also asking if possibly I missed something, or maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

dcdennis is a troll!!! DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!! (well he's 50% troll... the other 50% is crazy or something I bet)