Mono

By GauntZero, in Dark Heresy Second Edition Beta

The problem I have with re-naming is old NPCs having to be reworked more.

Do NPC profiles even list weapon upgrades separately? I always just assumed it was incorporated into the statline and that's how I've always done it.

Also, Mono probably wouldn't change at all no matter the name it had; if it says Mono on the profile, it's still mono, and you know what that means, even if the name changes in the next iteration, so I don't see a reason why you'd see a need to rework the NPC's.

Worst-case scenario if you feel the need, all you need to do is to run a Seach-and-Replace of "Mono" to "Adv.Mat." or w/e.

I rather meant re-naming in general. Talent-renaming is the worst.

Oh, you're going to hate me renaming Common Lore Mundane Lore .... :D

*gets Hatred (Fgdsfg) for free*

Do NPC profiles even list weapon upgrades separately? I always just assumed it was incorporated into the statline and that's how I've always done it.

Also, Mono probably wouldn't change at all no matter the name it had; if it says Mono on the profile, it's still mono, and you know what that means, even if the name changes in the next iteration, so I don't see a reason why you'd see a need to rework the NPC's.

Worst-case scenario if you feel the need, all you need to do is to run a Seach-and-Replace of "Mono" to "Adv.Mat." or w/e.

Never heard the old adage "Common Lore isn't all too common"? :P

Never heard the old adage "Common Lore isn't all too common"? :P

I do hear a lot o strange things these days - but that wasnt one of them so far ;D