What other IP's would you like to see?

By Tenrousei, in Warhammer: Diskwars

I remember playing the original Disk Wars but the game had its fair share of problems. I'm very excited to see it being revived, and wanted to see what other Intellectual Properties people would like to see made.

I'd love to see a Starwars game made, maybe even see Deadlnds revised and revived. Something starship based would also be cool.

Thoughts?

I would prefer no others, really.

I would rather have all the focus remain on Warhammer Diskwars for a long time, to make that as successful as possible.

Better to have one successful diskwars game then a bunch of them which dilute the interest base such that none of them become viable.

I second fionn5's preference... Let FFG run this into the ground with expansions before creating starting something new..

While I entirely agree that I would not want to dilute the player base, there is no harm in dreaming. Personally, A Game of Thrones: Diskwars would be fantastic. My Tyrrion and Cersei army would be very hard to beat. ;-)

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, A Game of Thrones. Especially the first one.

Muppets might be fun.

I'd rather they stay with this, but if anything else I would love it if it was 40K.

I would love to see Battlefleet Gothic. The only thing that would be missing are the torpedos. It was fun lunching waves of them at ships. I guess they could be small disks but they would need a high movement rate.

@Groddzilla, they actually pretty much did exactly this in Twilight Imperium: Armada. I'm hoping they reboot that as Battlefleet Gothic too.

I'd rather they stay with this, but if anything else I would love it if it was 40K.

I very much agree with this quote

Well if we are shooting for anything, how about Fortress America. Just focus around smaller battles, not the entire country. Or Blood Bowl, each disk is an individual player. Pinning would make it harder to pass the ball to them but not impossible.

This game would be great with the Star Wars IP. Make if happen FFG.