Speaking of Sp*ce N*z*s...

By ErikB, in General Discussion

Those could work. They really seem to straddle the line between WH40K and the Empire of Star Wars. Not saying that's a bad thing though.I'd be interested to see a reversed color version with a base red and black sashes - but keep the boots black.

A few of those are a palate swap away from some decent Tapani noble style designs.

I was getting Warhammer 40k vibes more than Star Wars, but sure, they could work.

I could definitely see a self righteous, puffed up moff with a protruding gut and highly decorated attire strutting around and being a general scumbag to everyone, threading to say their rebels if they don't do what he wants...

Edited by Castlecruncher

Nice Revenge of the Sith concept art:-

gpur.jpg

I could definitely see a self righteous, puffed up moff with a protruding gut and highly decorated attire strutting around and being a general scumbag to everyone, threading to say their rebels if they don't do what he wants...

Irony: This is probably how some of the actual Rebels came to be.

Irony: This is probably how some of the actual Rebels came to be.