King Combo!

By Lazy Lantern, in UFS Off Topic

Keep it Simple and Stupid combo

9-Chunli-9 + saba Ori when oponent goes first

Chun-Li : R Commit: After youyr opponent's second form during their turn resolves, you may play 1 non-action form from your hand as a form

Saba Ori: If you have no ready foundations in your staging area during your opponent's turn, this attack gets -3 difficulty

it's a 6 damage throw, on your oponent's first turn. This could give a few surprises and headaches.

I like. Not bad at all.

BRT+Grappling for Glory. Fairly obvious one.

Lynx Tail + Fight or Flight = 4diff 7L8

Actually, does that even work? I forget if FoF works that way...

na, cause fof "reduces" to printed, and it can't reduce from 0, so it just becomes a 7L4. Course, I think you could do it if you used Tye kwon Do Zephyr.

Fun combo I like, Tenacious and tag along: makes any character with those symbols into Starter Sakura.

Boo. Ah well, that's what... never mind -.-'

Anyway, then how about British Subject + Billiard Player - bring a committed card back to your hand with BP, and then BS it back into the staging area ready for a second use. Preferred card to reuse: The Bigger They Are. Or the Billiard Player itself.

Darkness Blade + Reanimated. I commit your whole board. Oh ya, during your turn. Oh ya, and you take 10 damage. Oh ya, and i can basically ready any one card i choose.

Kabuki artist+ lord of the makai/prosoldier

If you see a card you want from your discard pile, use Lord's E to selectively add something from your hand to your momentum and then use Kabuki and get what you wanted back. Can work with prosoldier too.

Also, Lost a sister/vanished father and Sagat::

Reanimated (or just Victor) + Lynette's Shop = lolterrain

(reanny a lynshop down, copy their terrain, it explodes, lynshop becomes a blank asset that can't be owl'ed. pick it up and redrop to have it copy something else. lather rinse repeat)

Makingsenseofus said:

Also, Lost a sister/vanished father and Sagat::

Billard PLayer + LASVF

a bit longer, but

Billiard Player+Memories that Stain the Armor

or TGT+Female+Memories

or a combination of the two.

I actually can't believe I'm about to say this, but I love evil right now.

GouHadou said:

Reanimated (or just Victor) + Lynette's Shop = lolterrain

(reanny a lynshop down, copy their terrain, it explodes, lynshop becomes a blank asset that can't be owl'ed. pick it up and redrop to have it copy something else. lather rinse repeat)

When the copied asset or foundation leaves play, what is the difficulty of lynettes? Does it keep the difficulty of the copied card and just get a blank text box? Does it default back to the difficulty of Lynettes?

Cause if it is <3, zero, undefined, etc it wouldn't work with reanimated. Otherwise...i may have to add it to my victor.