Donald Lv 1
Ariel Lv 1
Pinocchio
Aladdin Lv 2
Triton Lv 2 x2
Pan Lv 2
Donald Duck Lv 2
Goofy Lv 2
Ariel Lv 2 ????(Currently a Lv 4 wating on lv 2 in a trade, or is a lv 4 better???)
Donald Duck Lv 3 (L and Darkness) ????? (or should it be Lv 2)
Herc. Lv 3 (L and D) x2
Jack. Lv 3
Beast Lv 3(L and D) x2
Merlin Lv 3
Peter Pan Lv 3 (L and D)

Attack:
Othkeeper x2
Oblivion

Magic Freinds:
Bambi Lv 4
Bambi Lv 3 x2
Tink Lv 2
Dumbo Lv 2
Dumbo Lv 3

Worlds:
Disney Castle Lv 1
Wonderland Lv 2
Deep Jungle Lv 2
Traverse Town Lv 2
Neverland Lv 2
Hallow Bastion Lv 3
Olympus Coliseum Lv 3
Halloween Town Lv 3
Traverse Town Lv 3

It is about 46 Cards and runs pretty good altough I do realize there are many Lv 3s and a well placed Darkside, Monstro or Parisite Cage could finish me off. Please tell me comments on how to fix my deck!!!

i dont know if you even need help with this anymore but ill put in my 2 cents. ariel lvl 2 would be better b/c it would be easier to get out and negates 2 hp-soul eater and the lvl 4 is harder to get out casts lvl 4 magic which dont need b/c donald lvl 1 can cast al your magic. the only situation i see the lvl 4 being useful is if the get 3 wyverns and a pirate on your world and you cant kill any of them. i like the don 3 b/c you draw and i would throw in another don 1 though. your worlds are kind of wierd. i would drop travers town lvl 2 for a traverse town lvl 3 or another lvl 3 thats worth playing. other than that if you feel its consistent then keep it up

It's a solid deck but with no Dark cards you'll be hard pressed to beat a WR packed with level 3 World Cards. They'll blow through the worlds so fast and you won't be able to do a thing about it. Other than that, you seem to have enough friend cards to carry you through quite a few battles. But if you're going to pack Friend Cards only then you might want to consider using Phil to stop your opponent from using Magic cards.

Just some suggestions. Against aggro you should do reasonably well and Oathkeeper will provide some nice additional HP gain.