Making an Inquisitor

By WillisRBC, in General Discussion

Hey guys. I'm wanting to use an Inquisitor as an antagonist in my game, but I'm having trouble coming up with the best way to emulate one. Anyone have any ideas?

Hey guys. I'm wanting to use an Inquisitor as an antagonist in my game, but I'm having trouble coming up with the best way to emulate one. Anyone have any ideas?

Assuming that you want a Force-using Inquisitor, just reskin the Jedi from the book.

Happy scores again! That is the most easy way, and those suckers are powerful, or if you have the AoR beta, use the one there, either way, that's one tough opponent.

If you're open to use unofficial material and feel confident using stuff like that - and don't mind the extra effort in making NPCs it can require, Donovan Morningfire has a nice force user supplement here . Particularly the Injure force power is effective, especially to scare players :ph34r:

As HappyDaze and Jagergryte pointed out, re-skinning the Jedi from either AoR beta or EotE books is your best bet.

I'm preparing to reveal an Hand/inquisitor in my current game as a direct antagonist to our Force Sensitive: Emergent. I took the Jedi-in-Hiding from AoR, gave it a 1/1 defense and, as Jegergryte suggested, I plan on giving it the injure force power from Donovan's supplement.

The over-all effect should be scary. I want this nemesis to last. It'll probably take a few weeks until they get to a point to run into her, but I'll try and let you all know how it goes.