Seeds of Heresy (Play-by-Post) Characters

By GauntZero, in Adventure: Seeds of Heresy

This threat is for posting your generated character sheets and character descriptions.

Notes about important NPCs will also be put here.

Template:

Key information:

Character-Name:

Homeworld:

Background:

Role:

Divination:

Build:

Insanity:

Corruption:

Fate:

XP (current / spent):

Fatigue:

Movement:

Characteristics:

BS:

WS:

S:

T:

Ag:

Int:

Per:

WP:

Fel:

IF:

Skills:

-

-

-

-

-

Talents:

-

-

-

-

-

Aptitudes:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Cybernetics:

-

-

-

-

-

Psy Powers:

-

-

-

-

-

Gear, Weapons & Armour:

Description:

Edited by GauntZero

Key information:

Character-Name: Teagan "T" Terro

Homeworld: Forge World

Background: Adeptus Arbites

Role: Seeker

Divination: Be a boon to your allies and the bane of your enemies: Gain Hatred (pick one)

Build: Investigator

Insanity: 0

Corruption: 0

Fate: 3 (2 remaining)

XP (current / spent): 900 / 900

Fatigue: 0

Movement: 3 / 6 / 9 / 18

Wounds: 12 (4 current)

Armour: All (5)

Ammo:

1. Stub Automatic: 9 (9 remaining)
  2. Shotgun: 8 (8 remaining)

Characteristics:

BS: 40

WS: 30

S: 30

T: 35

Ag: 35

Int: 40

Per: 40

WP: 40

Fel: 35

IF: 40

Skills:

- Awareness

- Common Lore (Adeptus Arbites)

- Common Lore (Imperium)

- Common Lore (Underworld)

- Dodge

- Forbidden Lore (Heresy)

- Inquiry

- Intimidate

- Logic

- Scholastic Lore (Occult)

- Scrutiny

- Tech-Use

Talents:

- Keen Intuition

- Hatred (Cults)

- Peer (Adeptus Administratum)

- Technical Knock (Un-jam gun as half-action)

- Weapon Training (Standard Projectile)

Aptitudes:

- Defence

- Fellowship

- Intelligence

- Knowledge

- Perception

- Social

- Tech

Gear, Weapons & Armour:

- Shotgun: 30m S/-/- 1d10+4 I, Clip (8), RLD: 2 Full, Scatter

- Stub Automatic: 30m S/3/- 1d10+3 I, Clip (9), RLD: Full

- Enforcer Light Carapace Armour

- Stimm (3)

- Manacles

- Lho Sticks (12)

- Concealed Holster

- Filtration Plugs

- Chrono

Description:

• Height: 6’0”

• Weight: 180

• Short and straight dark brown hair that lays back. Rugged features, slightly unshaven

• Precinct tattoo on right shoulder

• Wears a black trench coat over carapace armour with collar flipped up.

Abilities:

• There is no hiding from the Law!: When damaging cover, Adeptus Arbites characters add their DoS from the attack to the reduction of the cover’s armour value.

• Nothing Escapes My Sight: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points (see page 245), Seeker characters can spend a Fate point to automatically succeed at an Awareness or Inquiry skill test with a number of degrees of success equal to their Perception bonus.

Edited by Elior

Key information:

Character-Name: Reginald Grimstone

Homeworld: Highborn (When losing Influence, reduce loss by 1)

Background: Adeptus Administratum (Count availability of everything as 1 more common)

Role: Sage (Spend a FP to automatically succeed at a Logic or Lore test with DoS equal to Int bonus)

Divination: There is no substitute for zeal (Gain "Clue from the Crowds"/+2 Fel if already possessed)

Build: Fit (1.75m, 70kg)

Fate: 4

XP (current / spent): 600/600

200xp Inquiry (+0)

300xp Weapon Training (Chain)

100xp Tech-Use (+0)

100xp Scholastic Lore (Heraldry) (+0)

100xp Scholastic Lore (Cryptology) (+0)

100xp Security (+0)

Movement: 3

WOUNDS: 13 (You forgot to include these)

Characteristics:

BS: 32

WS: 40

S: 32

T: 30

Ag: 37

Int: 40

Per: 34

WP: 40

Fel: 42

IF: 40

Skills:

Medicae (+0)

Common Lore (Adeptus Administratum) (+0)

Linguistics (High Gothic) (+0)

Logic (+0)

Scholastic Lore (Bureaucracy) (+0)

Inquiry (+0)

Tech-Use (+0)

Scholastic Lore (Heraldry) (+0)

Scholastic Lore (Cryptology) (+0)

Security (+0)

Talents:

Weapon Training (Las)

Clues from the Crowds (Once per day reroll a test to gather information from groups)

Weapon Training (Chain)

Aptitudes:

Weapon Skill

Intelligence

Perception

Willpower

Fellowship

Knowledge

Tech

Cybernetics:

Scribe-Tines (+10 to all Lore tests)

Gear, Weapons & Armour: (Carrying Capacity: 36kg)

1.5kg Laspistol

Pistol; 30m; S/2/-; 1d10+4/5/6E; 0/0/2Pen; 30/15/7.75Clip; HalfRld; Reliable/Reliable/Unreliable

6.0kg Chain Sword, Good Quality

1d10+2+SB R; 2Pen; Tearing, +5 to WS rolls

4.0kg Imperial Robes (1 AP; Arms, Body, Legs)

15.0kg Enforcer Light Carapace (5AP; All)

0.0kg Auto Quill (+10 to Trade Skill)

0.0kg Chrono

0.5kg Data-Slate

2.0kg Medi-Kit (+10 to Medicae)

2.0kg Monotask Servo-Skull, Laud Hailer (Plays recorded speech and amplifies voice)

31.0kg Total

Description: (Rolled up from the FFG supplement tables provided on the site)

Reginald has dark skin, dyed gray hair (in order to look wiser) parted in the middle by a large Devotional scar, and piercing green eyes. Reginald always insists on never leaving an unfinished meal, for fear of his lessers dining above their lot. Reginald is a 5-time Administrator of the Year for his sector, noted for his negotiations with the Adeptus Mechanicus to obtain Auto-Flagellation Servo-Skulls for use in the mines and dungeons of the sector, increasing mining productivity by 3.7% and torture productivity by a whopping 9.5%. Following this, Reginald has insisted upon wearing heavy armor following a series of assassination attempts that reduced his own productivity by .2%. Reginald is a proud servant of the Imperium, and his insistence upon ignoring all other factors in lieu of the bottom line has gained him the eye of the Inquisition. Reginald always carries with him a sabre that was broken against the reinforced skull of his ancestor by a traitorous underling. The sabre has since come to represent the hard-headed devotion of his line. Reginald also carries a stitching needle needed for use on his devotional scar after Reginald demonstrates his family's hard-headedness first-hand to a disobedient underling.

Edited by Nimsim

Wellll ****. Made a seeker, and came to this thread. Saw a seeker already made, so I remade him as a sage. Scroll down further. Damnit.

If you have your heart set on the sage, I could redo mine. I've always liked making characters.

Wellll ****. Made a seeker, and came to this thread. Saw a seeker already made, so I remade him as a sage. Scroll down further. Damnit.

In general, 2 times the same role would be ok (if background or/and homeworld differ). But please not 3 times the same ;D

He was a Quaestor Proxima from Lord Hax's personal army of Tax Auditors. But I'm making an Imperial Navy character now, it's all good

Sorry that took so long. Decided to use one of my older Heresy Characters, remade for 2.0.
The acquisition system really needs the old Black Crusade/RT/OW modifiers chart. And it also needs weapon mods to just be a part of the gun, again. So you can acquire a weapon with a scope without using up two acquisitions. Probably the biggest problem with the armoury at the moment.
Is that this weeks focus, or next week?

Angevin Rynn Beta 2.0

Home World: Shrine World (Schola Progenia)

Background: Imperial Guard (Stormtrooper)

Role: Warrior

Divination: Even one who has nothing can still offer his Life

Stats

WS 40

BS 40

S 35

T 40

Ag 40

Int 35

Per 30

Wp 40

Fel 35

Inf 30

Fate: 3

Wounds: 12

Skills

Athletics

Command

Common Lore: Imperial Guard

Operate: Surface

Navigate

Dodge

Interrogate

Talents

Weapon Training: Las, Low-tech

Iron Jaw

Ambidextrous

Traits

Faith in the Emperor: When a Fate Point is spent, roll a D10. On a 1, it is returned.

Unbending: When a Fate Point is burnt to survive, roll a D10. On a 10, is is returned.

Enduring Training: Characters can ready or stow a lasgun as a free action

Expert at Violence: After a successful hit, may substitute WS or BS Bonus for DoS by spending a fate point

Aptitudes

Willpower

Fieldcraft

Ballistic Skill

Weapon Skill

Defence

Offence

Strength

Armoury

Guns

Low Power Hellgun (Lasgun)

1D10+3 Pen 0

S/3/-

Clip: 300

Reliable

Backpack Power Supply

Grenade Launcher

6 Frag

6 Krak

Laspistol

1D10+2

S/2/-

Clip 40

Melee

Regimental Sword

1D10+SB

Balance

Armour

Flak Armour

AP 4

Gear

Combat Vest

Grapnel

12 lho Sticks

Magnoculars

Auspex

Misc

Dog Tags

Pocket Regicide board

Experience

Total: 600

Current: 0

Dodge 200

Ambidextrous 200

Interrogate 200

Acquisitions

Starting:

Grenade Launcher

Backpack Ammo Supply for Lasgun

Lasgun

Description

Height: 1.95 cm

Weight: 102 kg

Hair: Reddy Brown

Eyes: Grey

Born and raised the son of a maintenance adept who serviced the depths of a hab on Spectoris, young Angevin grew up in a very rough and dangerous environment, with a younger brother, Helos. His parents were killed in a pressure collapse, which would have nearly eradicated the entire Spectoran society, if not for his fathers heroic efforts to bring it under control. His father was honoured post humorously by a edict for Angevin to join the Schola Progenium on Maccabious Quintus. Here Angevin proved exceptional in combat and survival, and was recruited into the elite Stormtroopers. Due to his unique origin on a water world, he was accustomed to disorientating and unusual environmental situations, and thus joined the Maccabian 13th Aquatic and Zero Gravity Operational Regiment or "Makos".

His promising career was cut short when his long lost brother Helos, now a former adept of the Skaelen Har, and current acolyte under an Ordo Xenos Interrogator convinced his employer to requisition Angevin as muscle for their operations.

He took to his new role with relish, and the honour of serving the representatives of the Emperor himself was great indeed, but after the initial shock had worn off he saw a side to his employer he didn’t like. The Interrogator was a radical, often consorting with the filthy xenos themselves to further his aims, and the final straw came when Angevin learned that one of the other acolytes was in fact, an Eldar. This betrayal sent him into a rage, and he fled the ship and reported his findings to the Tricorn palace. For his part in bringing this radical to justice, he was rewarded with continued service with the Inquisition, something which he doesn't see as a reward, but he knows his duty.

Edited by Felenis

Key information:

Character-Name: Camyll Ronzoni ("Ears")

Homeworld: Void Born

Background: Adeptvs Administratvm

Role: Sage

Divination: Heresy begets Retribution (Increase Fellowship by 3, reduce toughness by 3)

Build: Skinny (1.78, 57 kg)

Fate: 4

XP (current / spent): 600 + 300 / 900*

Movement: 3 / 6 / 9 / 18

Wounds: 10

Characteristics:

Weapon Skill 30

Ballistic Skill 40

Strenght 25

Toughness 27

Agility 30

Intelligence 50

Perception 40

Willpower 45

Fellowship 43

Influence 40

900* XP:

-Awareness 100 xp

-Security 100 xp

-Forbidden Lore (Cults) 100xp

-Tech-Use 100 xp

-Charm 200 xp

-Awareness +10 200 xp*

-Intelligence +5 100 xp*

Skills:

-Awareness +10

-Charm

-Common Lore (Adeptvs Administratvm)

-Forbidden Lore (Cults)

-Lingüistics

-Logic

-Medicae

-Scholastic Lore (Bureaucracy)

-Security

-Tech-Use

Talents:

-Weapon Training (Las weapons)

-Clues from the Crowds

-Jaded

-Strong Minded

Aptitudes:

-Intelligence

-Knowledge

-Perception

-Tech

-Willpower

-Fellowship

-Fieldcraft

Cybernetics:

-Augur Array

Gear, Weapons & Armour:

Laspistol

1D10+2

S/2/-

Clip 40

Imperial robes

Flak Armour (All 4)

Auto quill

Chrono

Data-slate

Medi-kit

Multi-Key

Photo-Visor

Acquisitions

-Augur Array

-Flak Armour

-Multikey

-Photo-Visor

Description:

Age 34

Height 1.78

Weight: 57 kg

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brownish

With his skinny complexion, soft voice and watery and sad blue eyes, nobody would say down there there is a hard, steely soul as it is. Cynical and hopeless, Camyll is capable of inspiring calm and relax unto others, being himself dominated by the unrest of an unhappy life.

Born in the depths of the massive Indivar space station, Camyll entered at very young age into the Administratvm monolytical structure into the enforcer's archive and vigilance system. After discovering a few leads during some routine paperwork that led to the capture of a smuggler gang specialized in fake xenos artifacts, Camyll was promoted to an active role in the vigilance infraestructure, taking care of some wire tappings of interest for the local law. What he discovered was, indeed, more terrible than it was to expect.

Applying raw logic to the matter he was capable of allow the Arbites of the station to burn an heretic nest deep rooted into the local society. This got the attention of an Inquisition's asset, getting him to the actual situation.

Abilities:

Master of Paperwork: Adeptus Administratum characters count the availability of all items as 10 higher.

Quest for Knowledge: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points, Sage characters can spend a Fate
point to automatically succeed at a Logic or any Lore skill test with a number of degrees of success equal to their Intelligence bonus.

( Illustration is not mine, just found it and seemed appropiate)

* +300 xp added (and marked) because of update #2.

Edited by Eisenhorn_Puritus

Ok - with these 4 characters the mission will start (if others join, this wmight be done within the mission)

fyi - Reginald Grimstone is the one who "lost" Novabella in the records...his nobleborn background protected his head from rolling though. Instead he is told to be the head of this acolyte aspirant group to investigate what wnt wrong there...

Hmmm, if you're taking the Augur Array on Camyll, I'll change my Auspex Acquisition to something more appropriate. Looks like I'm pure muscle, so I'm thinking, Grenade Launcher.

Balance your group well - dangers lie ahead...

Nothing says balance quite like a massive pile of Krak grenades and an endless supply of lasbolts

Doesnt improve your chances in every situation - but never harms either ;D

Should I try differentiating my skills a bit, the, given the overlap between myself as the arbiter?

We don't all have to be totally unique and cover every single angle. It's more about the character and evolution. In the beginning all characters are pretty similar.

Should I try differentiating my skills a bit, the, given the overlap between myself as the arbiter?

Neh, don't worry. I think we have more or less the things covered.

*Felenis: A grenade launcher would be a good thing, I guess xD We don't have anything that could be called "Heavy power".

You will get the change to adapt through XP during the mission. I think the beginning stats wont get anyone killed...yet...