Hidden Kingdoms - why no normal capital boards?

By Paradoks, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Hello Fellow Players and FFG staff (hopefuly)

I am writing this topic to share my disappointment about how Hidden Kingdoms are published.

The set as such, with card ideas, graphics and special rules for 4 minor races are in general good quality, which we are already got used to in FFG-published games. Thanks for that, I think that HK brings a lot of new approaches and freshness to the still interesting game.

HOWEVER.

"Capital cards". C'mon, guys, wtf is that? The idea to publish Wood Elf, Skaven, Undead and Lizardmen capitals as NORMAL CARD, of the same format as any other card is... just bad. It is hard not to think about it as a slap in face of loyal players/collectors, with little page attached to it: "we no longer care!".

I discussed it with people from my gaming group, and all of them agree - this form and shape of capital boards is total fail. And for what, it would raise the costs of producing HK by 0.5%? Omg... bankrupcy on the horizon...

Give as normal, hard capital boards for additional four races, similar to current 6. We don't care you call them "minor" races, a card as capital simply does not work. First thing is that looks bad, second you can barely put damage on it, and third it just makes you look veeeeery cheap, and such image does not fit very good to what "FFG" wants to stand for in gaming world...

Who decided about those lame "capitals"? Shame on him/her.

Edited by Paradoks