Need help with local gaming ( No idea where to post this )

By HoodedKing, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hello fellow table toppers!
My name is Dru Hillyard, I'm from Newfoundland Canada.
Basically what I'm messaging you guys about today is that I recently started playing AGOT LCG and have watch all kinds of videos, I've done some online researching as to what to buy to have a solid start and all I'm getting is the same response 2 core sets. Is this your best advice as well?
Also here in Newfoundland its a very low population place and thus making table tops and tcg hard to introduce people to.. I play many games from Mage Knight and Mage Wars to Quarriors and DnD! I'm just looking for advice on how to get people out and try something new really. There are many people here who play MTG religiously but that about sums it up. How do I intrigue people into trying something new or playing some different games? Any advice would help Thanks for your time!

Hello from Nova Scotia. My recommendation is to get out in public and play where people can see you. Even if it is not a game store but instead a cafe or library or community centre or whatever. Play in public on a consistent regular day and you should be able to get people interested. Have extra decks ready to go that you can share with new players.

Also, make sure you have a baby with you. Everyone loves babies and it will attract attention.

Thanks for the help guys! Also looking for a competitive Targ deck and Greyjoy deck for me and my friend. I've been surfing for quite some time and it's really hard to find deck lists. I don't necessarily mean I need to know every single card and net deck 100% I just need some guidance in the right direction for both. Thanks again!

CardGameDB.com and agotcards.org both have databases of decks.