Dayton, Ohio Players

By RhinoBarbarian, in Town Threads

Any players in or near Dayton, OH.? I really need to find more then just the one person I play KH with.

RhinoBarbarian said:

Any players in or near Dayton, OH.? I really need to find more then just the one person I play KH with.

I'm in Newark, about 2 hours from Dayton.

Maybe we could meet halfway somewhere. Any idea what is halfway between Dayton and Newark? Also, do you know any other players? It would be best if we set up a tournament. I really wouldn't want to drive an hour away for just a single game.

RhinoBarbarian said:

Maybe we could meet halfway somewhere. Any idea what is halfway between Dayton and Newark? Also, do you know any other players? It would be best if we set up a tournament. I really wouldn't want to drive an hour away for just a single game.

A good midpoint for the two of us is Columbus. I play at The Guardtower when I want to host any kind of tournament. That's about 1 hour and 17 minutes from Dayton. Are you going to Origins Game Fair in Columbus? I'm hosting 3 events for Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game there. Email me for more info because the Olympus Coliseum info is messed up and I can't edit it.

My email: [email protected]