Innsmouth Post Card with The Laboratory?

By Ddrumss2112, in Mansions of Madness

Has anyone else recieved a "Visit Beautiful Innsmouth" Post Card with their copy of The Laboratory? I hope it's foreshadowing for the next big expansion...

[ obfb.jpg [/url]

[ 7si8.jpg [/url]

Edited by Ddrumss2112

I haven't received my copy yet, but hey! An Innsmouth expansion is certainly welcome :) And another *bog box* expansion is even more welcome :)

Thanks for posting this!

Its not even listed on Amazon in the UK yet, so nowhere near getting a copy personally.

this is a welcome tease as I had eluded earlier I was afraid they were putting it on a slow burner due to EHs release. The only conclusion I can think of is a innsmouth expansion or FFG are trying to get our sanity to 0 and are playing the tease an expansion that will never see the light of day card so they can play a sanity 0 trauma card

Edited by Lilikin

They have four postcards available. Arkham, Innsmouth, Arkham museum, and the king in yellow.

Your saying that there is a one in four chance of getting a particular one of these postcards in the laboratory POD and Ddrumms2112 just got the innsmouth one?

:(

-2 sanity

Edited by Lilikin

That's correct. Next time you order you can ask for a specific one. Just write it in the comment section on your order.

Also, I got a postcard for just ordering card sleeves.

Here's my The King In Yellow card. It's actually quite subtle. Have they done this kind of foreshadowing for other product lines before?

3hff.jpg

gcvs.jpg

Well I've hit zero sanity. Even if it was nothing, the post cards are still cool & I still hope we get an Innsmouth expansion someday.

Anything with more investigators would be nice. We have been spoiled by having 48 investigators in arkham horror. Also, Innsmouth would give them a reason to give us the remaining monster miniatures.

Innsmouth has a working Newspaper? Or is it a newspaper in the way the Gilman House is a hotel?

I received my post card but only when I bought 10 american plastic bags!!! It came togheter with the plastics!!!

Got this one with my order of the remaining four novels:

buY52oY.jpg

It's neat because I was just there for a visit!

Edited by Tibs