High elves

By IXIMrPinkIXI, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

Hi everyone, I just wanted to start a topic about the high elves, didn't know where to put it so here it is. It is kind of a common opinion that the high elves are the worst race in the game but I think that they are better than everyone thinks. The amount of control through negating everything is amazing. High elves disdain, Mage of loec, etc. I use an Eltharion the grim deck using resource points to stop my opponent from doing stuff. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks?

They are a good race, just in different ways than others :)

Yeah they just play diffrently. Cancelling is their strong points but dont expect head on clash like orcs to win. You just need to overload them on indirect damage :) Btw I love the High Elves

I wasn't much of an Elf player until I put together a fun Dragon deck (can get a dragon out on turn 2).

Like slick said, their strengths are canceling and they do have a number of direct damage cards.

I also think that the longer the game go's on, the stronger they are.

Give it a few sets and they may be up there with the Orcs/Chaos.

WHERE IS HIDDEN KINGDOM!!!

:(

I wasn't much of an Elf player until I put together a fun Dragon deck (can get a dragon out on turn 2).

Ooh...that sounds fun. May I see?

Like slick said, their strengths are canceling and they do have a number of direct damage cards.

I also think that the longer the game go's on, the stronger they are.

Strongly agree here. I love the High Elves.