MM has new decks listed!

By Desslok, in Star Wars Roleplaying Specialization and Adversary Decks

When I was checking out any upcoming preorders, I saw that Mini Market had some new decks that were not listed on FFG's page:

* Politico (yippie - I might get this to try one out)

* Thief

* Scoundrel

* Pilot

In a news article perhaps but they're not on the product page :rolleyes:

Edited by Zippee

That's funny. I almost ordered them through print on demand but cancelled it when I noticed that shipping would be too expensive. Seems they're not there anymore.

For whatever reason, FFG has made the fact that new decks are available rather difficult to find unless you're specifically looking for it, but you can order them direct from FFG here .

Personally, though, I would just order them from Miniature Market since the shipping is almost certain to be cheaper if you live in the U.S.

For me, the cost of shipping a single deck is as low as $2.81 from MM, and $4.86 from FFG. This might depend on where you live, however, since I'm significantly closer to MM. Obviously, since MM still has them listed as a "preorder," you'll most likely have to wait a bit longer than you would with FFG.

Of course, I'm also quite excited to protect my new specialization decks in the new Star Wars art sleeves that FFG recently announced.

The art sleeves and the talent cards are not compatible. I have them both.

The art sleeves and the talent cards are not compatible. I have them both.

Really? I have them both as well, and I thought the art sleeves were just slightly big on the cards.

Edit: I just checked again, and they fit near-perfectly. Are we talking about the same art sleeves? I'm using the ones that are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and they look and feel great.

Edited by Yoshiyahu

Huh, you're right! The talent cards and the LCG cards are not the same size and that threw me off. But they fit and I stand corrected.