Using 15mm metal figures?

By evilgit, in Battlelore

Has anyone added in any 15mm metal wargaming figures into their BattleLore games? I've got a good collection of stuff from Black Raven Foundry and now defunct Demonworld that fit nearly perfectly size wise. I'd need to rebase them individually but I'm looking for good ideas on how to attach the banners. I'd like to use the standard banners from the base game and have them be removeable but I'm not sure how to do that without the banners falling over.

I'd also love to see a selection of cards with printed backs but blank faces, especially the Lore cards. The game obviously has a lot of room to add homemade elements!

Why not just drill a properly sized hole into the base of the metal figurines.

Hi there,

No experience of metal minis but for the cards use card protectors (finding just the right size is a bit of a hunt for the holy grail, most are too big or just too short), a bunch of commons from any ccg and slips of paper and you've got all the blanks you need, perhaps not a glorious as official backs but certainly good enough to playtest in combo with every other element out there

Chris