Revealing and ending infiltration question

By kirlits, in Battlestar Galactica

It's said, that revealing yourself as a cylon ends your turn.

But if you reveal yourself on XO, what happens? Can you play a second action while it's not your turn?

It never said, that ending infiltration is end of the turn. So if you end your infiltration on XO or critical situation (or with Cavil's OPG), can you play extra action(s)?

Since an XO only applies to humans, and you're no longer human as soon as you reveal/end infiltration, the second action is forfeited. Same deal for CS if you're a normal Cylon, as revealing ends your turn.

Ending infiltration does not end your turn, however.

Cavil's OPG works regardless of whether or not he's human or Cylon, so you can use it to, say, scout, end infiltration and draw a super crisis, all in the same turn.

I would really like an official word on what the deal is with Critical Situation as a Cylon Leader.

These are both already 'officially' answered in the old extended FAQ.

http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Battlestar_Galactica_FAQ

Q: If a Cylon Leader is infiltrating and receives an Executive Order or uses a Critical Situation card, can he stop infiltrating for his first action and still receive a second action (i.e., draw a super crisis or use an action on his character sheet)? ( thread )
A: (Corey, FFG, in this thread ) No, they don't get a second action.

Cavil's ability is also covered -> He always gets all actions

Edited by JasX

Thanks!

I didn't understand. Is Cavil an exception, may he end infiltration then take 2 more actions?

I found it. :)

Q: Can Cavil use his OPG to infiltrate Galactica and take actions as a human player, or uninfiltrate and take actions as a Cylon?
A: (Tim Uren, FFG, to kushiel) The actions Cavil gains by using his once-per-game ability are not lost when he uses one of them to infiltrate or stop infiltrating. While the abilities on Skill Cards (aside from Treachery cards) cannot be used on revealed Cylons (which is why the second action granted by an XO is lost once a Cylon leader becomes a "Cylon" again), the abilities on Cavil's character sheet, on the other hand, are available to him whether he is a Cylon or he is infiltrating as a human.

Edited by kirlits