New Call Of Cthulhu - The Card Game Facebook page!!

By [email protected], in CoC General Discussion

Hello Cultists!

To improve the communication and the visibility of this fantastic LCG, I decided to create a Facebook page (in French and in English) to make people discover the game, spread the last news and to gather and enlarge the community.

Thank you to like this page and especially to share it to all your cultists friends, LCG players, role playing and board games players, as well as all fans of fantasy and fantasy.

Call Of Cthulhu - The Card Game

Thank you very much for your support, together we can wake The Great Cthulhu who sleep for too long!

Mousssine

Edited by [email protected]

I really hope this can attract some attention to the game using social media. Maybe you can post links to the other Cthulhu sites (Le Cenacle and Cardgamedb) to direct them to established forums as well.

I really hope this can attract some attention to the game using social media. Maybe you can post links to the other Cthulhu sites (Le Cenacle and Cardgamedb) to direct them to established forums as well.

Sure I will in few days!!

Thanks so much for doing this. I appreciate all of the hard work you've put into this Call of Cthulhu Facebook page. I'm not a Facebook user so I can't access everything that's posted, but it's still neat to see the alternate artwork cards.

yes, I will second a thank you as well! I also do not use facebook, but I have added your site to my read list (at least the portions that are accessible).

Thanks so much for doing this. I appreciate all of the hard work you've put into this Call of Cthulhu Facebook page. I'm not a Facebook user so I can't access everything that's posted, but it's still neat to see the alternate artwork cards.

Can you tell me which part you can't have access please?