Liklihood of 1r Supports for Neutral factions

By Kheivalo, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

Hey Everyone,

I like most of you am patiently waiting for HK (patient might be the wrong word but lets roll with it). I am trying to build my Wood Elf deck up as much as I can before the pack launches just to get a good feeling for what they do as a faction. I currently only have 1 core set in my playgroup, and another friend is using the Contested Villages for his Skaven deck (really they need it more than we do), and I would really hate to have to buy another core just for CV's.

What do we think the chances are of them releasing a 1 cost support card for each of the neutral factions with some other strange condition (like if you have less than 3 developments destroy this for WE) to match up with the 6 other 1 cost supports that go along with the already established core factions?

Edited by Kheivalo

Sorry to say this...but you need CV.

Yeah, I think until we know that there is a 1 cost, 1 power "tower" card like the other factions have then CV's are an auto-include for these 4 netrual factions.

That said, I totally like the idea that these 4 factions should get a 1 cost, 1 power support. The catch could be "destroy this card if you control a non-netrual support of unit card" or something like that.

Yeah I am prepared to buy the core since it couldn't hurt to get another one anyway, but I think I will wait and see. If they don't have the 1 cost support, I will buy another core, but a guy can dream.