2 players relic

By dmuerto, in Relic

Hi folks,

a quick question:

how does this game work with only 2 players, is it as enjoyable as with 4

and are there any other differences?

ty. :)

It's perfect with just two.

Just finished a game tonight with my best friend and it was a blast. I took the game to board-game meet and played with 3 novices and found that there can be some down time in between turns waiting for your turn to come up, especially with 4 players.

2 players means that both players are rolling dices every turn since your opponent rolls the ennemy dice for you.

A great game regardless but start great at 2 players. I have played it solo with 2 characters and it plays well like that too.

Most of my Relic and Talisman games were with 2 players and it plays really well. Sometimes we even played with 2 characters each when we felt like it. Worked great too.

Since it's a game where everyone is doing it's thing and theres minimal interaction between players it works great with 2. I think that many characters abilities woould work better with more players...like the Rogue Trader who can steal stuff...with 2 players it can get annoying lol.

Yes, The Rogue Trader can be a real party trasher with his PVP ability and great movement perk.

It's perfect with just two.

Agree. It's not like Sparticus or Munchkin where the game suffers due to lack of players.