Slaanesh Cultist effect timing

By jonnel, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Slaanesh Cultist unit card reads:

"Forced: When this unit is corrupted, destroy target corrupted unit."

http://deckbox.org/whi/Slaanesh%20Cultist

I have questions about the timing of when the forced effect targeting occurs, and when the corruption completes.

Question 1:

If Slaanesh Cultist and another unit are corrupted simultaneously (via a single card effect that corrupts more than one unit), can Slaanesh Cultist target and destroy the unit that was corrupted at the same time as itself?

Question 2:

Similarly, if Slaanesh Cultist is the only unit in play, and is corrupted, does the Slaanesh Cultist target itself (that is, does the targeting step happen during or after the completion of corruption)?

1 example, what cards.

2 is corrupted is about an event, not unit status, the targetting step happens after the corruption (entering a zone corrupted is not corruption).

1)

I was thinking Dominion of Chaos: http://deckbox.org/whi/Dominion%20of%20Chaos

"When the 3rd damage token is placed here, sacrifice this quest to corrupt up to 3 target units."

Say I fulfill Dominion of Chao's costs, and then I choose to corrupt 1 opponent unit as well as my Slaanesh Cultist. Can I then destroy the opponent's unit with Slaanesh Cultist's effect?

Bascially, when Slaanesh Cultist is corrupted, what are the targets I can choose for its effect?

Is it only possible to target units that were corrupted before Slaanesh Cultist became corrupted, or is the Slaanesh Cultist (and any other units that are corrupted simultaneously) also viable targets?

2)

This was more a question about resolving the timing. So as I understand it, if the Slaanesh Cultist becomes corrupted and is the only unit in play, it can (and must) destroy itself, because it is now corrupted by the time its forced action triggers.

Would appreciate some clarification though.

1 you can destroy opponen't unit, you choose the target after all.

Slaanesh Cultist (and any other units that are corrupted simultaneously) also viable targets?

This.

2 yes.