What is it?

By Doc9, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

Corb Polywog...or whatever it's name is, is a really good card. But, what the hell is it? A demented rabbit? Some kind of mutated skaven? Really good card...questionable art.

I remember those guys from HeroQuest. They were weren't magical, though, they had axes. The hierarchy was goblin < orc < fimir. I have no idea what a corb polyborg is supposed to be, though. Maybe that's the name for magical fimirs? Maybe it means something in Fimirish? Maybe it's an anagram? Maybe Jeremy just stares at himself in the mirror whispering "corb polybog, corb polybog" over and over to himself.

Too many mysteries.

The Fimir are a race of Orcs made up entirely of upper legbones.

While the art may very well be "quite correct", it is still not very good art. That of course, is only my opinion. The card effects, on the other hand, are excellent.

Maybe Jeremy just stares at himself in the mirror whispering "corb polybog, corb polybog" over and over to himself.

With the lights out... and naked. :lol:

Corb Polybog was originally called Fimir Balefiend, but once it became unique the name had to change. I didn't name it, so even I don't know what it means. Maybe Brad named it after his favorite Pokemon?