Want to give Damon a big thanks!!!

By Tyedri, in The Plugged-in Tour

I wanted to let the A:NR community know about something special that Damon Stone did at the Plugged In Tour event in Colorado Springs on Oct 20, 2013.

I arrived around 11 am with my 8 year old son, and Damon immediately came up and offered to demo the game. When he found out that I wanted to involve my son, Damon didn't miss a step, and presented pretty much all the basic rules in such a clear way that my son picked it up right away. There are a lot of people in the gaming community that don't have the mental agility (or let's face it, patience :-) ) to teach an 8 yr. old a game like Netrunner, but Damon really made it enjoyable for my son. I pretty much knew I wanted to pick up Netrunner before the Tour, but now my son spent the rest of the day wanting to play!

So, Damon, if you're reading this I want to thank you on behalf of myself AND my son.

EDIT: I had no clue that the "Damon" teaching my son and I to play was Damon Stone until tonight when I went onto YouTube to watch some A:NR videos and came across an interview he gave.

Edited by Tyedri