What do you do with consulted mythos cards?

By Guest, in Fan Creations

For example, when an ally is discarded/removed, gaaki's power is to draw a mythos and place a servent on the location shown. Then what do you do with the mythos card? discard it? return it to the top of the mythos deck?

goddamit, wrong section again. anyway, no point of posting it twice so you can answer here.

Someone? anyone?

Non of the ways I can think of how to resolve it sounds fair; if you put the mythos back on top of the deck, it lets you prepare for it, and if you discard it then you may just prevented a gate burst or a horrible rumor. How do you resolve it?

I discard it. Similar to drawing common items from Joey the Rat encounter's. It doesn't say discard those but we do.

al you are doing with that card is determining the location of the Servant's entry into the game. It gets discarded.

kroen said:

Non of the ways I can think of how to resolve it sounds fair; if you put the mythos back on top of the deck, it lets you prepare for it, and if you discard it then you may just prevented a gate burst or a horrible rumor. How do you resolve it?