GM : What are you doing? PC: Something stupid..."

By bsmith23, in General Discussion

Cause I have never had a missed shot be a miss cause the cloaked Rogue Shadow accidently got in the way and was completely destroyed. On its first mission. When it had no bearing whatsoever on the game I was running....

The Force Unleashed :lol:

(Actually, I assume he's a guy! Apologies if I have this wrong! )

:) Edited by Chortles

And now you know why The Force Unleashed didn't happen in Maelora's campaigns. :lol:This is the Internet, where I didn't want to assume guy or gal about you just because of your avatar, but yes male pronouns for me is perfectly fine. :)

Haha! But that's the beauty of us running our own games, of course. We can write Monobrow Boy out of the continuity, or play all of TFU should we wish. Whether Erik likes it or not. And Erik, of course, can play his Alliance version as he wishes (assuming he's actually playing the games!) We all win.

And you cunningly lack an avatar, so I didn't want to assume anything :)

Maybe we could have a special tag to separate out what people intend to be beta feedback and what is just people chatting about their own games?

I do wish people like Maelora wouldn't presume that those of us testing to destruction hate the game, and would stop with the BS line about "play it your way".

See, "doing one's own thing" with it is fine ... when not testing. I don't care if Maelora adds N*Z* H*LL SM*RFS in her game... as long as she's not testing.

Check fire, check fire, she wasn't talking about testing game mechanics, just the ErikB stuff and her... sentiments about TFU (ahahahaha).

Edited by Chortles

I'll assume he said something typically unpleasant, but I have a thick skin... That's why I have him on ignore :)