Star Wars Rebels Teaser

By ErikB, in General Discussion

I am not a fan of teasers.

Still, the Empire are the bad guys and it has Jedi in it. So yah boo sucks Empire fanboys and Jedi haters.

That hardly a teaser, its a stardestroyer going by ANH style, with a poor voice over. Still, I'm looking forward to this series. I bet lots of Jedi will die in it :ph34r:

They'll probably portray the Stormtroopers like the silly battle droids in this series. Sadly. Ah well.

That hardly a teaser

No, that is a teaser.

...Teasers suck.

Of course its a teaser... but its basically a ANH and Spaceballs merge. I much preferred the Clone Wars voice over, this one sounded stupid and uneducated. :ph34r:

It's going to be a blast when this show airs next year!

Of course its a teaser... but its basically a ANH and Spaceballs merge.

Yeah, but it could have just been a logo reveal and a date, so by teaser standards it isn't actually too bad.

By teaser standards.

Yes it is. The episode 1 teaser was a lot better. I remember that day... it was ... a great day!

Yes it is. The episode 1 teaser was a lot better. I remember that day... it was ... a great day!

That was back in the glory days of the Republic.

By modern standards that is a Full Trailer.

That was a terrible Rebels teaser. I hope when it arrives they keep the same edginess as with the best of TCW, but that doesn't give me a new hope.

Well at least we'll finally get a Star Wars property that doesn't revolve around-

"The Jedi will rise"

Oh for %$'S SAKE LELAND. <_<

Edited by Cheapy the Hutt

Well at least we'll finally get a Star Wars property that doesn't revolve around-

"The Jedi will rise"

Oh for %$'S SAKE LELAND. <_<

I think we've figured out why FFG SWRPG isn't "the Jedi game"... :P I guess we were both expecting Edge of the Empire: The TV Show ?

Like I have said before, you are just gonna find this whole thing less painful if you relax and learn to love Jedi.

Lie back and let it happen...

With Dave Filoni at the helm, I have nothing but great expectations for this show.

Awful teaser, actually puts me off watching it when it airs, and that's impressive.

Awful teaser, actually puts me off watching it when it airs, and that's impressive.

Agreed. Major Lamer there.

Plus, it's on Disney XD... so I will have to wait for disc anyway.