Promos

By Master of R'lyeh, in Android

I seen somewhere that there are promos for android, how are they obtained? Is it through mail order from the novels and if so which books are required? How many promos are there?

Yeah, you just mail in a page from the back of the novels and a couple of bucks for shipping. I know that Free Fall, Golem, and Strange Flesh each come with a card (they're listed as expansions on Android's BGG page, if you'd like to see what they do), but I'm not sure about Mimic

Yeah, you just mail in a page from the back of the novels and a couple of bucks for shipping. I know that Free Fall, Golem, and Strange Flesh each come with a card (they're listed as expansions on Android's BGG page, if you'd like to see what they do), but I'm not sure about Mimic

Mimic, from what I've seen, doesn't include a promo card order form. (It's the only Android novel I don't own, so I can't personally confirm.)

And I can confirm that they still work and only takes one envelope with the S&H listed on a single page (1.99 IIRC).

Took mine a while, but I got them on Saturday.

Thank you very much

On 10/5/2013 at 8:28 AM, Master of R'lyeh said:

I seen somewhere that there are promos for android,  how are they obtained? Is it through mail order from the novels and if so which books are required? How many promos are there? Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla

I see that you just set it to free, is there anyway to make it as discount? or its automatically free?

Edited by annaxh