LFG Columbus, oh

By Sovietdancnbear, in Android: Netrunner Organized Play

I've seen posts before on this but was wondering what the state of the game is in Columbus. A while ago I played a couple of games at the Guard Tower and I still see signs up for Wednesdays at 6. Is that still a thing, is there another store when people play? Would love to plug into a group maybe with access to the game night kits.

I know starting in the new year the are trying to start a league at the guard tower but not sure what day it will be so I would call there to check on it if you want to get into a league play cause I know they get the game night kits there

The Soldiery has a league (but I can't stand the Soldiery) starting in April, and I Believe CABS has regular Android meetups

We'll be starting an Android: Netrunner league at The Soldiery on Thursday, January 23rd beginning at 7:00 pm. This will be an achievement league where you'll score points for doing various things. The first two weeks will focus on deck building from cards from the Core Set only. You can still play any deck, and get points for winning games, but you'll get bonus points for just playing with Core Set only decks.

We are being supported by the store with Game Night and Tournament Kits for several of the games in FFG Organized Play. We'll be drawing on players for Android: Netrunner, Star Wars: the Card Game, Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures, and The Lord of the Rings: the Card Game.

Thanks to everyone who made it out to The Soldiery last night. We had a great turnout for the first night with eight players all playing multiple games. We also had some players crossover and play games of X-Wing and Star Wars: The Card Game. If you're in the Columbus area, stop on by next Thursday January 30th starting at 7:00 pm.

Another league night tonight at The Soldiery starting at 7:00 pm. League standings have been posted on the Android: Netrunner Ohio site on Facebook.

I'd post them here, but this site is so use unfriendly, I cannot.

:(

Thursday February 6th is another night of Achievement League play at The Soldiery starting at 7:00 pm. This weeks theme for bonus points is "Creation & Control". You'll get a bonus point for playing a deck using any Shaper or Haas-Bioroid identity. As always, you're free to play any identity or deck that you want. You just earn more points by playing along with the theme.

Next weeks theme, February 13th, is Honor & Profit, so bonuses for decks using Jinteki or Criminal identities.

We've had eight players so far on each of the league nights, so there are plenty of opponents waiting for you at The Soldiery on Thursdays!

The Soldiery's Android Netrunner Store Championship

Sunday, March 16th

Registration Opens: 2:30 pm

Tournament Starts: 3:00 pm

Cost: $5.00

The Soldiery

4256 N High St

Columbus, OH 43214

Another Thursday, another FFG Organized Play Night. This week the theme is Honor & Profit, so bonus points for playing any Criminal or Jinteki identity. Eight plus players to challenge in casual play or to work on your tournament decks for the upcoming Store Championships.

This will be the last Thursday night of ANR before the Store Championship on Sunday, March 16th. Registration starts at 2:30 pm, games begin at 3:00 pm.

We'll be starting another round of ANR Achievement League play on Thursday April 10th. In between, we'll have plenty of players for Open Play nights.

Another round of Achievement League play starts tomorrow night at The Soldiery. It's Haas-Bioroid night, so build a deck and come on out!

We're starting another round of league play on Thursdays at The Soldiery. This round of league play will be an Identity league where you earn points by playing different corp or runner identities, winning games, and just showing up for league night.

First night of league play starts October 9th, around 7:00 pm.

Edited by jkayati