Map Posters Please

By DucatiDon, in General Discussion

Just a few nitpicks in general...

1) Please either provide pull out maps suitable for the tabletop (as opposed to tiny letter page size) or provide hi-res images suitable for printing by the user. It would be great to print and lay the location maps on the table especially for those of us who use miniatures.

2) PDFs. Please provide PDfs so that we can provide handout without a) ruining the book, or b) laboriuosly re typing the entries.

I believe the current line on PDF's is that Fantasy Flight Games is prohibited from selling PDF versions of Star Wars products due to the nature of their license with LucasFilm. It was the same way with Wizards of the Coast when they had the license.

Edited by Yoshiyahu

1) If you want high-quality Star Wars gaming maps, look no further than www.mapsofmastery.com -- these are some of the best sci-fi gaming maps I've ever used. (They've got one-inch squares for d20 purposes, but there's no reason you can't use them for Edge.)

2) As Yoshiyahu said, Lucas doesn't allow PDFs of gaming material per their licensing contract. It sucks, but it's not FFG's fault.

1) If you want high-quality Star Wars gaming maps, look no further than www.mapsofmastery.com -- these are some of the best sci-fi gaming maps I've ever used. (They've got one-inch squares for d20 purposes, but there's no reason you can't use them for Edge.)

2) As Yoshiyahu said, Lucas doesn't allow PDFs of gaming material per their licensing contract. It sucks, but it's not FFG's fault.

I second the Maps of Mastery suggestion.