Issues downloading the App from Google Play

By player1905618, in Elder Sign: Omens

Greetings fellow digital dicers.

I'm having trouble downloding the app to my new HTC Desire 500, which i got because the phone I originally bought ES: Omens for(HTC One S) was stolen.

I checked the goole play directions, and it said that my new phone was compatible.

Once downloading commences, after prompting me that this is a particularly large download, Goole play crashes.

Anyone else experience something similar, and found a workaround? I've read something about cache partition and some apps being too large for particular phones to download, depsite having enough storagespace, but since my Phone was okay'ed by the app, I'm not sure this is the cause. I have no trouble downloading any other apps from the store, for good measure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Does it work now? I hope you did play the game already in the meantime - I just realized your question is from months ago. ;)

I would suggest to keep on trying and cleaning diskspace - at least that what was helped me 2 days ago. Got an "unexpected error" with a number and at next try that I wouldn't have enough diskspace. The game is running fine now and I love it. :wub:

Btw, I curse this Android 4.1.2, (still no update for my powerful tablet from a very well known manufacturer!) I can't install or move apps to my 64GB expansion card. :angry:

Edited by Ka6uki