In dire need of a set of etched dice

By Master of R'lyeh, in Runebound

I recently got into the game and my copy was missing a die and two of them are peeling/faded. I am looking for a set of the etched/engraved ones do I can play this awesome game. Anyone help a brother out?

I'm sure you can find images of all the die faces on BGG. IIRC, all 5 dice are the same on all sides.

As for a place to have them etched, I'm not sure. There are probably places that will etch custom dice for you if you google around, though.

Alternatively, I have seen online stores that sell blank dice designed for stickers. The edges are raised a bit, so the stickers hopefully won't fade/peel as easily with those dice.

I don't currently have access to a printer and ultimately want the etched dice. I know someone out there has a spare set they don't use.

I contacted them and they don't have any left.. googling around a lot with no result.

Edited by bOhEmE

Ended up buying a used copy of 1st edition just for the dice - oh well got that too now and real cheap ;)

I actually requested a set of Runebound terrain dice last spring (bought one of the last copies of the core game at my FLGS, but the dice were missing) from FFG, and they were kind enough to send me some (they were all etched). I was surprised that they still had some kicking around. So you might want to contact them and ask kindly… maybe they can help you, too?

Edited by TwiceBornh