How Do I Know If A Set Has Been Reprinted?

By NedStark, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

How do I know if a set has been reprinted or not? I thought the LCG card packs are supposed to have 60 cards, but I see some that only have 40 but are LCG.

FFGGOT53 Sword in the Darkness
FFGGOT55 A King in the North

When the LCG started the first few cycles were released in packs with 40 cards (3x of 10, and 1x of 10). They have all since been reprinted with 60 cards (3x of all 20).

I believe that the 60 card reprints have a slighlty different product code to the original,. The 60 card copies of Sword in the Darkness and King in the North are FFGGOT53A and FFGGOT55A respectively, I believe.

If you are in a store, you can also tell by the packaging. The 40-card decks have fronts that look like this:

agot-wolves-of-the-north-cover.png

And the reprints look like this:

GOT51e.jpg

The colors on the front and side panels won't all be the same as above, but you can see how there is a box around the art of the reprints, while the 40-card packs do not have this.

Is there a list of the product codes for the packs that have been reprinted?

Are there reprints of the large expansions ane the core set too?

The only box expansion that needed a reprint was the Greyjoy box, it originally contained a resin House card and 1x of each card and now includes 3x of each card instead. It is highly unlikely that any of the originals are still being offered for sale. The Core still contains everything it always has, no changes made to it.

The only box expansion that needed a reprint was the Greyjoy box, it originally contained a resin House card and 1x of each card and now includes 3x of each card instead. It is highly unlikely that any of the originals are still being offered for sale. The Core still contains everything it always has, no changes made to it.

The Martell box was originally packaged with 2x of each card, it has been reprinted with 3x too. But it's equally unlikely to run into one of the original ones.

Oh yea, I guess it was, I forgot about buying one and then splitting one with a friend, I just remembered getting that **** GJ box three times.

Where can I find the product codes of the reprinted packs?

FFG's online would be my guess.