Selling My Whole Collection! Please Look! Includes a lot of Rares, SR, and SRUs!

By ooibhuskyoo, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

Hey guys,

I am unfortunately leaving this game due to the falling interest in my area (so far I only know 6 players). I am selling off my whole collection, but if you want to just buy the rares, etc. please let me know. I have 3 decks made (1 of them is Dark Deck with a SR Dark Riku), plenty of rares and just about every common and uncommon from the first 3 sets. I am just listiing the SR and SRU's that I have. Right now I am interested in selling everything as a whole and not seperate. Please make a reasonable offer. Thanks. Please remember I have a LOT more rares, uncommons, and commons, but not listed!

List of SR and SRU's:

1x Ultima Weapon

1x King Triton

1x Halloweentown Sora

2x Hundred Acre Wood

2x End of the World

1x Dragon Maleficent

1x Promo level2 Riku

1x Dark Riku lvl 3

1x Sora Level1

1x Sora Level2

2x Hercules Level1

1x Donald Duck Level 1

2x Peter Pan Level 1

1x Peter Pan Level 2

2x Ariel Level 1

1x Aladdin lvl 2

2x Aladdin lvl 3

2x Beast lvl 1

1x Best lvl 3

1x Bambi lvl2

1x Bambi lvl3

1x Bambi lvl4

1x Tinker bell lvl 2

1x tinker bell lvl 4

1x Sally lvl0

2x the cheshire cat lvl2

1x owl lvl0

1x jasmine lvl0

1x dumbo lvl2

1x dumbo lvl3

1x genie lvl1

2x destiny islands lvl1

1x agrabah lvl1

1x agrabah lvl3

1x trickmaster lvl7

1x clayton lv8

1x hades lv8

1x maleficent lv8

1x parasite cage lv7

1x behemoth lv5

I have a lot more rares, uncommons, commons!!! Please feel free to ask questions! I really prefer paypal, but I might accept money orders and cash!

Accidentally posted in wrong place,

Mods can you please move to Agrabah Bazaar?

Thanks =)

do you have 3x Soul Eaters R, if any and how much would you want for the Ultima Weapon, King Triton, Dragon Maleficent, Genie lv1, 2x Destiny Islands, Hades, Maleficent, Parasite Cage, and Behemoth all SR. Also if you had the 3x Soul Eaters i definitly would want those too. I do not have paypal but I do have money that i could send you if that is ok. Also are those regular base set Sora lv1 and lv2 or are they the promo ones? I Have 55$ if that would be fine if not just get back to me on it.

nodulariny said:

do you have 3x Soul Eaters R, if any and how much would you want for the Ultima Weapon, King Triton, Dragon Maleficent, Genie lv1, 2x Destiny Islands, Hades, Maleficent, Parasite Cage, and Behemoth all SR. Also if you had the 3x Soul Eaters i definitly would want those too. I do not have paypal but I do have money that i could send you if that is ok. Also are those regular base set Sora lv1 and lv2 or are they the promo ones? I Have 55$ if that would be fine if not just get back to me on it.

Yes, I have 5x Soul Eater rares.. haha Please email me!!

[email protected]

The Soras are the SR versions of the base set Soras. I also have Halloween Town Sora if you missed it on the list.