Question about Vehicles

By peterstepon, in General Discussion

I wanted to know what is presented in the Age of Rebellion Beta. Do we have stats on AT-AT walkers? X-Wings, Star Destroyers, Super Star Destroyers? Any interesting large war machines that have been highlighted?

As far as I have been informed, AoR includes AT-ATs, AT-STs, X-, Y-, B- and A-Wings, a plethora of TIE fighters, both Imperial class I and Victory Star Destroyers - although I do not think Super Star Destroyers is included.

They have also included a Mon Cal cruiser and many other starships

AT-AT: Yes. X-Wings: Yes. Start Destroyers: Yes. Super Star Destroyers: Sort of, the have stats for the Praetor-II class star destroyer, but not the Executor . Other epic stuff: Nothing unexpected, though I glanced the starships section so I may be missing something.

One of the preview articles, from GSA I think, mentioned the Consular Class Cruiser. Did that ship actually make it into the beta book? I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

I doubt that the Super Star Destroyer would be included in AoR. Wasn't that fist seen in Empire Strikes back?

Are we still in that pre ESB phase of EotE with AoR?

I doubt that the Super Star Destroyer would be included in AoR. Wasn't that fist seen in Empire Strikes back?

Are we still in that pre ESB phase of EotE with AoR?

I'm pretty sure that the model for Edge of the Empire , Age of Rebellion , and Force and Destiny was specifically designed to map the progression from A New Hope to The Empire Strikes Back to Return of the Jedi .

Somehow the Executor reeks of "we're not even going to try and stat it"... it's far above and beyond what this system was feels like it was designed for, catering to smaller craft, with the largest starship maxing out at under 5 km (the Praetor Mark II battlecruiser at 4.8 km), followed by the 1.6 km Imperial Star Destroyers and 1.2 - 1.5 km Mon Calamari Star Cruisers ( Liberty -type), while the largest, "boss" starship in EotE was the 0.3 km Nebulon-B frigate...

I vaguely recall something about AoR actually being meant to be set after the Battle of Hoth, though of course that's subject to change, and theoretically speaking one can simply "declare unavailable" stuff that didn't debut until that battle or later for a roleplaying campaign that's set in any of the years of the Galactic Civil War period before Hoth.