Scott Gaines i'm coming for you.

By 1.2..3...Zebra, in UFS Off Topic

Listen it's Escarcegaguy445 and I'm going to be in Tennessee next week. I heard you have a bone to pick with me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To anyone witnessing the event :

Webcam -> Youtube.

So THAT'S why you came off as a complete jerk in your pointless thread on why you thought Iron Maiden sucked.

Yeah, I'm aware I just troll baited. I've had such a horrible day that I care not.

OH BABY!! GET HYPE!!! Tn regionals is going to be epic. It's all good man, I just like building the drama too lol. This shiz is going to be funny though. I do hate trolls alot. I was just mainly pissed at you b/c at the time the game was in a weird state, and I was like great new players will come in here and see some dumb ass making dumb shiz threads. Also I was mad b/c some of my friends who are mods were getting calls/emails about it alot and stuff like that.

You should troll the con in real life.

I have feeling scott is going to say something about this on our show tomarrow lol .

Scott Gaines said:

OH BABY!! GET HYPE!!! Tn regionals is going to be epic. It's all good man, I just like building the drama too lol. This shiz is going to be funny though. I do hate trolls alot. I was just mainly pissed at you b/c at the time the game was in a weird state, and I was like great new players will come in here and see some dumb ass making dumb shiz threads. Also I was mad b/c some of my friends who are mods were getting calls/emails about it alot and stuff like that.

You should troll the con in real life.

Don't worry I was kind of planning on trolling in real life, but it's kind of sad when you do. But I'm a loser and planned on it.

troll marco while he plays me in sf4 since he is so confident he is going to beat me. i need every advanatage i can get because i suck at street fighter.

Will do. I'm pretty terrible at SF4 as well.

I suck so bad marco is playing me for cards. this should be lol.

Scott you iz a beast LOL!

I'm corrupt for life 'cause of you ;)

yeah son, lol. that's what happens.

Scott Gaines why didn't you doooooooodge?!