Blue Scribes rules question

By Prepare for War, in Chaos in the Old World

Blue Scribes, as you know, moves corruption counters. Here's my scenarios and my interpretations. Please agree or disagree.

1) Two Tzeentch Corruption tokens are moved into a region that has 2 Warpstone.

Outcome: Tzeentch gains a dial advance token.

Moving is the same as placing, as far as I am aware. I don't think the rules distinguish between the two. Summoning is different, of course, and strictly defined, but as far as I can tell placing just means putting down. When you move counters, you place them where they arrive.

My group has always agreed on this one.

2) Two Slaanesh Corruption tokens are moved into a region that has 2 Warpstone.

Outcome: Tzeentch gets a dial advance token.

Looking at Tzeentch's dial advance condition, its when he places two or more corruption tokens. It doesn't say anything about it having to be his own corruption tokens.

This came up last week, and nobody knew the answer. As the game owner and most obsessed player I was asked to decide (note I had no vested interest here, as was playing Nurgle and already had more dial advance counters that turn than anyone could hope to equal).

I said it works, as i couldn't find any reason it wouldn't.

3) Two Slaanesh Corruption tokens are moved into a region that has a Noble.

Outcome: No further effect.

As I read it, dial advance counters only happen when "you" (as in Slaanesh) place corruption. Thus, if someone else places your corruption for you, it doesn't count.

Do you agree with these assessments?

Replying to myself here, but have sought clarification elsewhere. The answers were:

1+3 correct, 2 incorrect.

thanks for posting back. Why was 2 incorrect?

thanks for posting back. Why was 2 incorrect?

No reason was given to me, just the clarification. I believe the FAQ was referenced.

Its actually covered directly in the FAQ:

pg7, middle right