First Impressions: A short intro adventure

By Fechik, in Game Masters

Someone once asked me to share a detailed description or outline of my intro adventure to my campaign, A Dark Black Past . So I did.

This adventure is a lot more fleshed out than what I normally write for my adventures. I normally only jot down a few notes, maybe NPC stats, and then just run with it. Running my games off the cuff, based on what may players/characters do and react. But this one adventure is a bit different and what started as simple notes eventually grew to be completely fleshed out adventure.

Before reading the adventure I have a few disclaimers;

1) I am not a professional writer. So there will be mistakes and maybe continuity errors. :P

2) This adventure was tailored explicitly for my group and it may not work for all groups. And while it may seem like railroading... it is. But my group can handle it because I rarely do it.

3) There are all kinds of plot hooks planted for use in my campaign but I feel that they can easily be adapted or fleshed out for any group.

4) It's long... LONG! So long in fact that I did not want to post a wall of text here. Instead I wrote it up on my blog.

Well that's about it... HERE IT IS

Let me know what you think and if you plan on using it.

I posted on the link itself but I think I might use this for my players! Kudos my friend!