Any Collectors?

By monkey_05_06, in Hollow Bastion

I'm a long-time fan of KH. Actually, as per a funny string of circumstances, I actually have the entire KHII soundtrack in my music library and often find myself listening to the songs. This I believe lead to these recent urges...cravings if you will...to play. Alas, I do not have a PS2 however, and my mother currently has possesion of my copy of KH & KHII.

These are the circumstances which have lead me here. Last week I decided to start collecting the cards from the TCG. Taking my collecting seriously, I of course have encased them safely within Dragon Shield sleeves promptly after opening them.

I don't know anyone in this area who would be as absurdly nerdy as myself as to actually want to play the game itself, though I'm not opposed to it. As said in my "New Key Bearer" thread, my goal at this point is really to try and collect 4 of each card from each set. I have about 2/3 of set 1 now which is good. And I started collecting some of set 2 (I think...It's A Darkness Awakened...or is that set 3?).

I was just wondering if there were any other "collectors" here like myself. I'd be interested to see how long it took you to accumulate your current collection, and of course just discuss how awesome KH is! Seeing as I can't play the games right now, I figured that collecting the TCG would be a great way for me to keep in touch with the KH universe while expressing my hopeless dorky devotion.

Edit : Instead of keeping an updated list here, you can keep an eye on the tracker I made. I'll keep my cards updated there.

I'll keep this updated as my collection grows, and would love to hear from any fellow collectors!

welcome i also collect the cards i have all the games and the books i have all my cards in binders and sleeve my deck so nothing happens to it hope you injoy collecting te card and playing the games i alsohave both kh1 and 2 sound tracks

Hello! Welcome to the KHTCG forums! If you are looking to trade, that should go in the Agrabah Bazaar along with your list of cards.

I own the KH Original Soundtrack Complete which contains the songs from KH, KHII, and Re: CoM.

I'm also the first to collect every card (that has announced it at least)! So feel free to ask any questions! If you need to know every card, see my video below!

Hey Card_Breaker, your video was very helpful, and much appreciated. I'm actually working on a very special project as we speak to help not just myself, but everyone keep track of their cards.

One thing I found lacking in the video is the levels of spells and enemies! I know that it's not quite the same as it is with the players/friends (i.e. Cure->Cura->Curaga as opposed to Sora->Sora :P ). But I would still find the information quite useful!

Also, your video got me wondering. How would one go about getting the promo cards? Are they exclusively available at tourneys? Would anyone be willing to trade promos? I know this isn't the trade forum, but just hypothetically speaking.

I am an avid fan too, I have every song from all the games on my Itunes libraby, music files, and my Ipod. Along with those songs, I have all Utada Hikaru songs, and songs from The World Ends With You (another great Tetsuya Nomura game). I have every Play Arts figure out to date, I do have the special Static Arts figure which cost me like $120 out of my money, but well worth it. I do have the posters, and the Kingdom Hearts shirt (I am getting one for Card_Breaker, Size M).

The only reason I am collecting these cards in the first place is because they are of the Kingdom Hearts series. I do play it, but only a little, the closest person to me is Card_Breaker who lives 30 minutes away. I am only missing one card and I have every other one, the I am missing is Aladdin lvl 1 SR, if you have it...I NEED IT!!!! I can trade stuff from both other sets for it.

Lastly, as for promos. They will be kind of hard to get nowadays. The ones out are:

NH=non-holo
H=holo

Mersora NH
Mersora H
Riku NH
Riku H
Tink lvl 1 NH
Tink lvl 1 H
Simba lvl 1 NH
Simba lvl 1 H
Halloweentown Sora H (doesn't come in NH)
Tigger NH
Tigger H
Cid NH
Cid H
Daisy NH
Daisy H
Kairi NH
Kairi H
Sora lvl 2 (Flag Sora) NH
Sora lvl 2 (Flag Sora) H

As of now, getting the ones mainly from Set 1, which are Mersora, Riku, Tink lvl 1, Simba lvl 1, and Halloweentown Sora, might be your problem. I rarely see them in trades anymore, as a lot of people have them, which means that nobody needs another, so nobody gets them. You can try to find them, but those will be the hardest to get I think as of now...I have an extra Kairi promo H, maybe we can work something out...

Please for Aladdin lvl 1 foil, I can give you from Set 2:

Riku lvl 3 R 1/128
Beast lvl 3 R 12/128
Hercules lvl 2 U 14/128
Herculues lvl 3 R 15/128
Peter Pan lvl 2 U 17/128
Peter Pan lvl 3 R 18/128
Broom lvl 0 U 21/128 x5 (I'll give you 5 of them, I have way too many)

Now thats your choice, but 11 cards, which are 4 Rs, and 7 Us, for 1 SR is a really good deal to find I believe on this site...

TheChampIsHere said:

Please for Aladdin lvl 1 foil, I can give you from Set 2:

Riku lvl 3 R 1/128
Beast lvl 3 R 12/128
Hercules lvl 2 U 14/128
Herculues lvl 3 R 15/128
Peter Pan lvl 2 U 17/128
Peter Pan lvl 3 R 18/128
Broom lvl 0 U 21/128 x5 (I'll give you 5 of them, I have way too many)

Now thats your choice, but 11 cards, which are 4 Rs, and 7 Us, for 1 SR is a really good deal to find I believe on this site...

I'm backing this up, it is a good deal.

Now since you are new, this is how everyone trades on here.

1. Send addresses to each other by email

2. Send cards/money to address

3. Yayz

Now some people may add rules like you send first and I send when I receive your side of the trade. This is because some are afraid of being scammed or have already been scammed. My rule is that all trades that are first time with me send an additional card signed with the person's username as a memory of the forums and all my trades when I look back at my collection. But these are the basics of trading.

Soem people don't follow the signed card thing, but I follow it too like Card_Breaker, so if you did want to do the trade, please sign a random KH card, anyone, and send it with the thing.

Hey TheChamp, sorry it took me so long to respond here....I think...I think yes.

I was reluctant to trade away my only Aladdin Lvl 1 foil...but if that's what you'll give me then yes.

Email me at monkey dot zero five dot zero six at gmail dot com with your address. cool.gif

For some reason, when I type that in, it says that it isn't a valid address, is it:

[email protected]

Has been for years. Are you getting a mailer daemon error or what?

I have no clue, you try. My e-mail is:

[email protected]

All right. I'll email you then.

Email sent. From my email address which is real and not invalid. lengua.gif

Put this trade on hold for one moment if you wouldn't mind. While you were gone I made a trade for Aladdin lvl 1 SR with Broadway_Punk, so if I get it from him, I might want to add 1 other SR to out trade if you wouldn't mind. If I don't get it from him though, I'll keep the trade as is. Thanks.