Storage Solution?

By Sausageman, in Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game

Now I have the second expansion to this game, I'm curious as to how people are storing their games. I have sleeved all my cards bar the combat ones, and have tried to arrange the bits in a logical fashion (keeping all of reds cards, figures and counters together, for example), and bagged up the counters in their individual groups, and because of the weird shape of the civ boards (thanks to the dials) my box is fit to bursting... No idea what I'll do if a 3rd expansion comes out.

LOVE the expansion though, great job on that.

I have been able to get everything in the main box.
I used a plastic organizer for most of the bits and tokens while others are just in some small bags.

I have made custom holders for all the cards (including unit cards) out of some poster paper.

Everything else such as map tiles and character cards are sitting ontop of everything and the lid to the box is able to be closed with no "bulging"

I would love to share pictures but its a whole lot of hassle to upload to another site and provide links.
Perhaps you can PM me your email and I can send images directly to you?

I use a large tackle box. There are plenty of compartments to separate as much as you want. The only thing that doesn't fit is the main board (used for culture track, buildings, etc.)

I printed out Tuckboxes from Boardgamegeek's files section, but they weren't sleeved, so I re-sized them myself using Tuckbox Generator to print them out.

I use one medium sized storage container I found at a craft shop for all the tokens.

I am able to fit the base and W&W fine in the base box. Replaced components (like the old unit cards) I put in the expansion box.