Old Classic Rares and Stone House Cards

By Tam, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

I don't know if anyone checks out the trades forum anymore and wanted to get eyes on my post there if anyone is interested in Stone House Cards, 200 or so pre-LCG Promo cards and 830 or so pre-LCG Rare cards.

I know this is the wrong forum and will take the criticism and deletion of my post here if it ends there.

stone house cards yes ;) which do you have and how much you want for them?

What should be clear to you Tam... the Stone House Cards are probably worthy of an eBay... that's three people so far who have inquired about your Stone house cards.... we ALL want them! :-D

Ya i want the set of stone house cards but that's about it. I want to use them as prizes for tournaments.

If you have any of the old CCG dragons...

I'll chime in here as well and say that you should definitely just sell me the stone house cards instead of making an auction for them ;)

Posted in your thread in the trade forums, definitely interested in a few of the stone house cards.

Posted in the other thread as well

Ya i want the set of stone house cards but that's about it. I want to use them as prizes for tournaments.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Hah!

Resin house cards will be available soon on Fantasy Flight. If you cant wait, I have a sealed Martell resin card.

What, are the "stone" house cards actually just the resin ones?

Edited by J_Roel

They look like something out of the 80's. Never seen them before. I would assume they were gievn out at tourneys like the ones they give out now (which look more modern).

Ok, Yeah, that's what I thought. It's the marble ones